Advance is owned by two therapists with 10+ years experience who care about helping you recover and get results.
We are not a “chain” physical therapy organization, we are local to your community and we are invested in the health of the residents.
We have an open, inviting therapy gym with a bright, sunny, positive atmosphere designed for healing.
Advance has plenty of parking directly outside our beautiful store front.
Most of all, we take pride in our professional excellence and our emphasis on:
- Evidence-based techniques
- Continued commitment to research behind therapeutic interventions
- Advanced skills possessed by all therapists
- Education fostering and consistent learning environment
- Personal, individualized care in a close-knit environment, giving each patient our time throughout the session
- Manual, hands-on Physical Therapy provided each session, allowing each patient to feel they received a valuable skilled service
- Aquatic Therapy in a 92 degree pool with an individualized, evolving plan of care each session to further challenge muscles
- Experience in a variety of orthopaedic and neurologic diagnoses as per our 5 year background at Magee Rehabilitation Hospital and Outpatient Center
- Sport specific training and neuromuscular re-education to return patients to leisure activities
- Wellness program, at our facility, upon patient D/C, to maintain quality of care and improve carryover, thus decreasing re-injury in the future
- Offering safe home setup for the elderly
- Geriatric safety and balance training with use of standardized testing to ensure quality outcomes
- We are certified in prosthetic gait training
- Pre and post surgery care in a knowledgable, experienced environment with two owners/therapists that have seen a patient’s course of therapy from Acute Rehab to D/C from Outpatient Physical Therapy